Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mike Velarde


Napaka rami po ninyong tagasunod. Siguraduhin po ninyo hindi matutulad ito sa mga taong hindi tinangap ng Panginoong Jesus sa Matthew 7:21-23 "Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me as 'Lord,' but they still won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. 22On judgment day many will tell me, 'Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' 23But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Go away; the things you did were unauthorized.'

Ang sabi ni Apostle Santiago James 3:1 Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Kayo po ba ay sigurado kung saan kayo pupunta pag kayo ay namatay? 

Paalala lang po!

No comments: